Since 1949, the Fulbright Commission has extended its awards programme by making agreements with leading UK universities, US universities, and organisations interested in promoting international education and supporting incoming American and outgoing British Fulbright scholars. Listed below are the Commission's current partners which are funding at least one Fulbright exchange (Award and/or Institute) each year.
In addition, many universities which the Commission has identified as centres of excellence in the UK have agreed to reduce or waive tuition fees or make special arrangements for incoming American Fulbright Scholars:
The Commission is very grateful to the following for their generous support-in-kind of our work:
- Sullivan & Cromwell for hosting our Orientation event for our American Fulbright grantees at their London headquarters
- The RSA for giving a year’s free membership to American Fulbright grantees
- The Royal Oak Foundation for providing one year’s membership to American Fulbright grantees
- Hansard Society for running a Parliamentary internship scheme for American Fulbright grantees
- Elsevier for providing a Scholars Support Package and database access to all Fulbright grantees