One of the most valuable ways that alumni can give back is by sharing their Fulbright experience with others.
Throughout the year, the Commission puts on several events that feature alumni panels, offering you the chance to give new Fulbrighters or those interested in US study valuable insight into what it is like to study and live abroad. If you would like to get involved, please contact our Alumni team.
All of these events are in the UK.
Orientation for US grantees (USOR)
- When: every September
- What: gathering of all newly arrived US Fulbrighters to the UK
- Panelists needed: any Fulbright alumni able to speak about studying/teaching/researching in the UK
Postgrad USA seminars
- When: throughout the year
- What: EducationUSA event advising UK students how to apply to US graduate schools, and promoting the Fulbright Awards
- Panelists needed: any Fulbright alumni able to speak about postgraduate study in the US.
Orientation for UK grantees (UKOR)
- When: every July
- What: pre-departure gathering of all new UK grantees
- Panelists needed: any Fulbright alumni able to speak about studying/teaching/researching in the USA