Don't miss your chance to connect with over 4,500 students in central London. Exhibitors can access a wealth of recruitment and promotion opportunities.
- Date: Friday and Saturday 29-30 September 2017
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre, London (map)
- Time: Friday 4:30 to 7:30pm, Saturday 10:30am to 3:00pm
In its 40th year, USA College Day is the oldest and largest fair of its kind in Europe.
- Promoted to over 100,000 students, parents and counsellors
- Your details included in our US university search tool (website receives over 1m unique views a year)
- Your admissions video added to our YouTube channel
- Access to a detailed UK high school database with counsellor contact details
- Your profile in event programme distributed to all student attendees
- Database of all attendees who opted to hear from exhibitors post-event
College Day provides a cost-effective way to reach thousands of prospective UK students at one time.
The UK is the number one European sender of students to US universities, with 11,600 British students enrolled at American universities in 2015-16. This was the largest year-on-year increase in British students heading to the USA for over 30 years.
Who can register?
There are over 150 stands available for accredited US higher education institutions.
Alumni, current students and/or faculty currently in the UK are more than welcome to represent your institution if you supply materials and training.
If you are a US university abroad, please email email@example.com for approval before completing the registration form.
In all cases, final registration approval will be determined at the discretion of the US-UK Fulbright Commission - EducationUSA advising team.
How do I register my university as an exhibitor?
It's easy! Just follow these three steps.
- To register your university please complete the online registration form
- Await approval from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your payment by cheque, wire transfer or credit card to confirm your place at the fair
With over 1/2 of the available stands already pre-booked by last year's exhibitors, register now to avoid disappointment.
- General registration rate (before 7 July): £485 GBP (approximately $600 USD)
- Late registration rate (after 7 July): £525 GBP (approximately $650 USD)
After we receive your payment, your place will be confirmed via email.
We are pleased to offer an affordable price to US universities again this year. UK fairs typically charge £2,000-3,000. Through higher registration fees paid by event sponsors and locally-based educational service providers, we are able to keep the fee low for universities.