Exhibitor registration for USA College Day 2020 is now open!
Don't miss your chance to connect with over 4,000 students in central London. Exhibitors can access a wealth of recruitment and promotion opportunities.
- Date: Friday 25th & Saturday 26th September 2020
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre, London (map)
- Time: Friday 4:00 to 7:00pm, Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm
Now in its 43rd year, USA College Day is the oldest and largest fair of its kind in Europe, consistently attracting 4,000+ visitors and more than 170 universities from the US.
College Day is a great way to reach thousands of prospective UK students at one time. The UK is consistently the top European sender of students to US universities. Over 11,000 British students were enrolled at American universities in 2018-19 and over the last 10 years, the number of UK students studying in the US has increased by 25%.
So don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to recruit within the UK!
Benefits to exhibitors
- Promotion to thousands of students, parents and counsellors throughout the UK
- Your school details included in our US university search tool accessed year-round
- Your admissions video added to the USA College Day 2020 playlist on our YouTube channel
- Access to an extensive and detailed UK high school database with counsellor contact details
- Your profile in the College Day event programme distributed to all student attendees and used year-round as an advising resource
Who can register?
There are approximately 185 stands available for accredited US higher education institutions.
Alumni, current students and/or faculty currently in the UK are welcome to represent their institution if materials and training are supplied. However, we do advise that an admissions officer represent the institution where possible.
In all cases, final registration approval will be determined at the discretion of the US-UK Fulbright Commission-EducationUSA advising team.
Priority allocation of stands will be given to higher education institutions that are based in the USA. US institutions abroad are welcome to express their interest in attending by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be notified in the summer if spaces are available.
How do I register my university as an exhibitor?
Just follow these three steps:
- To register your university, please complete the online registration form
- Await approval and invoice from email@example.com
- Submit your payment to confirm your place at the fair
This is a popular fair and 75 of the stands have been made available early to last year's exhibitors, so register now to avoid disappointment. We are pleased to offer an affordable price to US universities again this year. UK fairs typically charge £2,000-3,000, but we make every effort to keep to keep this figure down for university exhibitors as we understand the financial and time costs incurred by travelling to our fair.
- Regular registration period (17th February until July 3rd): £550 GBP
- Late registration period (4th July until 7th August): £615 GBP
After we receive your payment, your place will be confirmed via email.