USA College Day
29.09.17 - 30.09.17
USA College Day is the largest US university fair in Europe. The 40th year of College Day will see over 150 US universities exhibit at this free-to-attend event for prospective undergraduates, parents and teachers.
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre, London (47 Lillie Road, SW6 1UD; map)
- Time: Friday 4:30 to 7:30pm, Saturday 10:30am to 3:00pm
- Tickets: available for specific entry times only, and must be booked in advance
- Fair Entry: free if you register in advance
- Seminar and Fair Entry: £6.50 - SOLD OUT!
- Fair Entry and Seminar: £6.50 - SOLD OUT!
- View confirmed exhibitors via the USA College Day University Search
Registration for College Day 2017 has opened! You must have a ticket to enter the fair.
Before registering, please note:
- You may only select one entry time slot over the course of both days.
- Each registration (no matter the quantity of tickets selected) should only include one student.
- If you are registering for the seminar, your entry to the fair is included; please do not register separately for the fair.
There are three types of tickets available:
- 'Fair Entry' gives you entry to the fair at a specific time for two hours.
- 'Seminar and Fair Entry' gives you entry to an informational seminar at a specific time and then two hours at the fair.
- 'Fair Entry and Seminar' gives you entry to the fair at a specific time for two hours and then an informational seminar.
You must arrive in advance of the time on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for latecomers.
Event partners and sponsors
USA College Day is organised by the US-UK Fulbright Commission in partnership with the University of South Florida.
College Day is also supported by the following sponsors:
Adviser Training Conference
If you are a school higher education adviser or teacher, consider attending our Adviser Training Conference. Help your student ace admission exams, find funding for US study, choose a university and successfully complete their applications, and learn your role in references and transcripts: