In general, the Fulbright Postgraduate Student Award competition for US citizens follows the below timeline. Candidates must make their own independent applications to UK institutions.
- April: Applications open
- October: Applications close
- February: Shortlisted candidates invited to interview
- March: All candidates notified of their status
- April-June: Fulbright paperwork preparation
- September: Arrival and orientation in the UK
For full details, please consult the Fulbright US Student programme website.