University of Liverpool
The Fulbright University of Liverpool Award covers a three-to-six month project for researching, lecturing or teaching in or across any research-active departments at the university.
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is an internationally renowned Russell Group university. Its research is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
The university is associated with nine Nobel Laureates, and has collaborations with 1,300 external organisations
The city of Liverpool was named the first Capital of Culture in England by the European Union in 2008. It is a thrilling world city with a lot to offer:
- Projected 15% growth in knowledge economy by 2022
- UK's fastest growing city outside London
- Thriving arts, music and cultural capital
- UNESCO World Heritage skyline
- Birthplace of the Beatles
- Most museums and galleries outside London
- UK's oldest Chinese community
- £2,500 per month
This funding is intended as a contribution towards US-UK travel, institutional fees, accommodation, and general maintenance costs while in the UK.