The Fulbright British Friends of Harvard Business School Award provides funding for UK citizens to pursue an MBA at Harvard Business School.
The British Friends of Harvard Business School was registered as a UK charity in 1990 by the Harvard Business School Club of London, to raise funds for British students to attend Harvard Business School.
- Up to $45,000
This is intended as a contribution towards the first year of tuition fees and general maintenance costs in the USA.
Applications for the British Friends of Harvard Business School Award will be accepted until Monday, 9 April 2018, 5pm GMT.
If you are applying to MBAs at US business schools in addition to Harvard, you can apply through the All Disciplines Award category by the deadline of 6 November 2017.
If you are then admitted to Harvard Business School, your Fulbright application will be considered for the British Friends of Harvard Business School Award. Otherwise, you will remain in the All Disciplines pool for your other MBA application(s).
If you are only applying to an MBA at Harvard Business School, you may apply directly for the British Friends of Harvard Business School Award by the deadline of Monday, 9 April 2018, 5pm GMT.
How to apply
- Read the UK-specific application instructions for the British Friends of Harvard Business School Award
- Read the UK-specific terms and conditions
- Fill out an application form on Embark
- Biographical information
- Academic, professional and extracurricular accomplishments
- Research statement
- Personal statement
- Details of the US institution(s) to which you will apply
- Register three referee nominations
- Upload all other required documents and materials:
- Passport photo page (scanned copy)
- Official final and/or interim transcripts
- British Friends of Harvard Business School Financial Declaration Form
- British Friends of Harvard Business School 2 Year Home Residency Requirement Declaration Form
- US university admission letter (if applicable)
- Creative writing or artwork sample (if applicable)
- Complete the separate online US-UK Fulbright Commission Form