This Study of the US Institute provides participants with an overview of how entrepreneurial skills can address social issues.
The Institute explores social enterprises and community leaders in the US, including their:
The Institute addresses topics such as:
- Organisational development and management
- Grant writing
- Emerging markets and risk analysis
- Strategic business planning
- Corporate social responsibility
- Women and minorities in entrepreneurship
The Institute gives participants a foundation of how to employ business techniques and entrepreneurial skills to address social issues and provides opportunities to meet with American local community leaders.
Programmes will run from June 27 - August 1 2018.