Arizona State University offers more than 700 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including highly-ranked business and engineering programs among the best in the nation. Award-winning professors are among the best in their fields, and ASU's faculty includes Nobel Laureates, Pulitzer Prize and Fulbright American Scholar Award winners.
Arizona State University is based in the Phoenix, AZ metro area.
ASU has four beautiful campuses, each with contemporary facilities and the latest resources for learning.
ASU is ranked a top college choice for international students, and is, by multiple other measures, one of the top 200 institutions in the world.
- Region: Southwest
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Type of Institution: Public; Specialist Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 80%
- Test optional?: No
- Common Application accepted?: No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Archaeology; Area Studies; Art History; Arts; Architecture; Astronomy; Biology; Biomedical Engineering; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Design; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; Genetics; Geography; Geology; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Labour/Industrial Relations; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Linguistics; Literature; Marketing; Management; Mathematics; Medical Sciences; Meteorology; Museum Studies; Music; Neuroscience; Nutrition; Nursing; Paleontology; Philosophy; Physics; Physiology; Political Science; Psychology; Public Health; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion; Hospitality, Travel & Tourism; Urban Planning; Urban Studies; Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: https://webapp4.asu.edu/programs/t5/undergrad
- International students are eligible for: Merit/talent-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $42,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Women's Cross Country; Men's Cross Country; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Women's Gymnastics; Men's Ice Hockey; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball; Women's Water Polo; Men's Wrestling
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- The University of Arizona
- University of Southern California
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of California, Davis