Case Western Reserve University is a leading private university offering more than 75 programs in the liberal arts, sciences, engineering, business management and nursing.
Our mid-sized urban campus is located within University Circle, the cultural district of Cleveland, Ohio.
We provide students with a thriving community rooted in rigorous academics, experiential learning and groundbreaking research.
Case Western Reserve University attracts bright, passionate individuals from all over the United States and over 90 countries.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 38%
- Average ACT range: 30-34
- Average SAT range: 1310-1470
- Test optional?: No
- Common Application accepted?: Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Art History; Arts; Astronomy; Biology; Biomedical Engineering; Chemistry; Computer Science; Dance; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Geology; History; Humanities; International Relations; Languages; Liberal Arts; Management; Mathematics; Marketing; Medical Sciences; Music; Nursing; Nutrition; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Policy; Sociology
- Full list of majors available: http://admission.case.edu/academics/majors-and-minors/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $54,660
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball; Men's Wrestling