We're Conn, a liberal arts college with a distinctive curriculum that encourages students to integrate their specific interests into their education and their activities outside the classroom.
As you earn this purposeful education, you'll be supported by your own team of advisers from the moment you step onto campus.
And what a campus it is. Set in a 750-acre arboretum overlooking the Long Island Sound, Conn is located midway between New York City and Boston—providing you with plenty of opportunities for exploration and internships.
We meet 100% of demonstrated need, and offer financial aid and merit scholarships to international students, and we're test-optional. So a college education in the U.S. is easily accessible.
Did we mention we also have fun?
- Region: Northeast
- Location: New London, Connecticut
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 37.8%
- Average ACT: 30-33
- Average SAT: 1310-1470
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Area Studies, Art History, Arts, Astronomy, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, History, Humanities, International Relations, Languages, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Mathematics, Museum Studies, Music, Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Sociology, Theology/Religion, Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: https://www.conncoll.edu/academics/majors-departments-programs/majors-and-minors/
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship; Need-based financial aid
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $74,931
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: Men's Athletics / Track and Field, Women's Athletics / Track and field, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Cross Country, Women's Cross Country, Women's Field Hockey, Men's Football / Soccer, Women's Football / Soccer, Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Ice Hockey, Men's Lacrosse, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Rowing, Women's Rowing, Men's Swimming and Diving, Women''s Swimming and Diving, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Women's Volleyball, Men's Water Polo, Women's Water Polo