Founded in 1831, Denison University is a residential liberal arts college, recognized for its prestigious academic programs and extraordinary career placement.
Denison is located in a charming and safe college town that is 20 minutes outside of Columbus, Ohio, one of the nation’s largest cities.
Some of the most popular majors at Denison include Global Commerce, Economics, Biology, Computer Science, and Psychology. Professors individually mentor students throughout their studies.
Students explore careers through meaningful internships and a powerful alumni network, and develop the skills, values, and habits that help build a life of personal, professional, and civic success.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Granville, Ohio
- Campus setting: Rural
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 37%
- Average ACT range: 28-32
- Average SAT range: 1200-1400 (without writing included)
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: TBD
- Full list of majors available: http://denison.edu/academics
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $62,770
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: TBD
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider