Since 1893, the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) has been a pioneer in terms of managerial training for careers in hospitality.
A worldwide reference, EHL pursues its mission to select ambitious and talented students and train them to become the responsible leaders of the future.
Three university-level study programs are available. They offer many opportunities for international careers in the hospitality industry: Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management; Master of Science in Global Hospitality Business; and Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration.
Today, EHL provides a top-quality, world-class education to over 2,300 students from more than 114 countries within a lively and dynamic campus.
An ambassador of the Swiss hospitality tradition, EHL has established one of the largest and most dynamic professional networks of alumni around the world. This unique community consists of 25,000 industry leaders, all of them brought together by EHL's values and culture.
- Region: American University Abroad
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: American University Abroad; Private
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 33%
- Test optional?: No
- Common Application accepted?: No
- Areas of study offered include: Business; Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Full list of majors available: http://www.ehl.edu/en/study
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $48,000