FIT is an internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art, communications, and business.
We’re known for our rigorous, unique, and adaptable academic programming, experiential learning opportunities, academic and industry partnerships, and commitment to research, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: New York, New York
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Common Application accepted?: No
- Areas of study offered include: Art History; Arts; Business; Communications; Design; Film/Cinema Studies; Museum Studies
- Full list of majors available: http://www.fitnyc.edu/academics/undergraduate-programs.php
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $31,212
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NJCAA
- Varsity sports: Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Women's Tennis; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Volleyball
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- The New School, Parsons School of Design & Eugene Lang College, New York City and Paris
- Savannah College of Art and Design