A new kind of business school for the global generation, Hult is not just a business school.
It’s a global network that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talents from around the world. For the global generation, the new way to learn about global business is to experience it.
Located in the world’s most influential cities—London, Boston, San Francisco (with summer programs in Dubai, and Shanghai)—Hult students have the opportunity to study at several campuses over the course of their studies.
Bachelor of Business Administration With Hult’s Bachelor of Business Administration, you will do more than learning the fundamentals of business. You will learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult offers a uniquely global and transformative undergraduate degree.
Our rigorous undergraduate business program is structured to give you the strongest possible foundation for success. No matter where in the world you’ve attended high school or how intensely you want to study while you’re at Hult, our flexible program is built to adapt to your needs and goals.
- Region: American University Abroad; West; Northeast
- Location: London, UK; San Francisco, California; Boston, Massachusetts
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; American University Abroad
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Business; Management; Marketing
- Full list of majors available: http://www.hult.edu/en/undergraduate/bachelor-of-business-administration/academics/curriculum/specializations-and-majors/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): London: £34,910; San Francisco: $54,300 (excluding insurance and living expenses)