John Cabot University, founded in 1972, is an independent, four-year liberal arts university in Rome, Italy.
We offer American bachelor’s degrees in International Affairs, Business, Economics and Finance, Communications, Art History, and more, in addition to study abroad opportunities and intensive English language programs.
With a student body representing more than 70 countries, small classes with professors who encourage dialogue and use the city of Rome as a learning laboratory, and international internship and study abroad opportunities, John Cabot University prepares students to serve as the global leaders of tomorrow.
- Region: American University Abroad
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: American University Abroad; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT range: 25
- Average SAT range: 1006 (without writing included)
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Art History; Business; Communications; Creative Writing; Economics; Film/Cinema Studies; History; Humanities; International Relations; Journalism; Marketing; Philosophy; Political Science; Psychology
- Full list of majors available: https://www.johncabot.edu/academics/degree-programs.aspx
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship; need-based aid
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): €25,000
- Varsity sports: Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Volleyball; Women's Volleyball