A Le Moyne education provides students with the intellectual skills necessary to succeed in the world and, beyond that, the will to use their abilities to promote a more just society.
In and out of the classroom, Le Moyne students embrace the real world in all its glory. Through study abroad opportunities, service learning projects and internships, you’ll experience a variety of perspectives, cultures and careers. You’ll test your skills and interests against the day-to-day reality of a job. And you’ll maximize your potential to make the most in the world.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Private, Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 75%
- Average ACT: 24
- Average SAT: 1100
- Test optional? Yes. Language proficiency tests are required for international students who don't have English as a first language or who have not studied the greater part of their academic experience in English.
- Common Application Accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, History, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Music, Neuroscience, Nursing, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Public Relations/Affairs, Social Work, Sociology, Theology/Religion, Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: https://www.lemoyne.edu/Academics/Undergraduate-Programs/Undergraduate-Programs
- International students are eligible for: merit-based scholarship and the Promise NY Award
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $52,040
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division II
- Varsity sports: Men's Athletics / Track and Field, Women's Athletics / Track and field, Men's Baseball, Women's Softball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Cross Country, Women's Cross Country, Men's Football / Soccer, Women's Football / Soccer, Men's Golf, Women's Golf, Men's Lacrosse, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Swimming and Diving, Women''s Swimming and Diving, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Women's Volleyball