Located in New York City, LIM College educates students for success in the global business of fashion and its many related industries.
As a pioneer in experiential education, LIM College fosters a unique connection between real-world experience and academic study in business principles. Since 1939, LIM College has partnered with fashion and related businesses to provide a wide range of internships, professional development opportunities, and instruction in the latest industry processes and technologies.
LIM's Undergraduate and graduate students are immersed in an environment that’s diverse, creative, and filled with opportunities to launch and advance a successful career. LIM College has been listed as one of the top ten fashion business schools in the world
- Region: Northeast
- Location: New York City, New York
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Specialised Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 67%
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Arts; Business; Design; Journalism; Management; Marketing
- Full list of majors available: http://www.limcollege.edu/academics
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $25,500