Lipscomb University is a private, liberal arts Christian university in Nashville, TN.
The largest programs at Lipscomb are in the Health Sciences, Business, Education, and Engineering. With a placement rate of over 90% each year, Lipscomb demonstrates academic excellence in the success of our students.
Service learning and cultural engagement serve are central to Lipscomb's curriculum. Our Nashville location also plays a vital role in our students' experiences and opportunities.
- Region: South
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT score: 24
- Average SAT score: 1160 (without writing included)
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Arts; Biology; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Drama/Theatre Arts; Education; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; Labour/Industrial Relations; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Literature; Mathematics; Nursing; Nutrition; Pharmacology; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion
- Full list of majors available: https://www.lipscomb.edu/academics/programs
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $42,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- Boston University
- Boston College
- New York University (NYU)
- Columbia University in the City of New York
- Syracuse University