Pace University - New York
For more than 100 years Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage.
Pace has three campuses, in New York City, Westchester, and White Plains.
A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls approximately 12,700 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, College of Health Professions, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, and School of Law.
- University website: http://www.pace.edu
- Region: Northeast
- Location: New York City, New York
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 60%
- Average ACT range: 23-26
- Average SAT range: 1090-1100 (without writing included)
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Art History; Arts; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; History; Hospitality, Travel & Tourism; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Nursing; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Sociology
- Full list of majors available: http://www.pace.edu/academics
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Additional financial aid information: Merit-based scholarships are available to international students who apply as first-year and transfer applicants who exhibit academic promise. For first time, first year students, SAT/ACT scores must be submitted with the with the application for scholarship consideration.
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $66,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division II
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Lacrosse; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball