Founded in 1981, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private university in Paris, France.
The university is a US degree granting institution of higher learning and is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English.
PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for students coming from 50 different countries, and awards Bachelor’s (BA and BFA), and Master’s (MA and MFA) degrees as well as study abroad, certificate, and summer programs. Additional information is available at www.paris.edu.
- Region: American University Abroad
- Location: Paris, France
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: American University Abroad; Private; Specialist Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 70%
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Arts; Design; Management
- Full list of majors available: https://www.paris.edu/programs/undergraduate-programs/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): €32,000