Richmond offers a Liberal Arts education, renowned for its flexibility and broad-based curriculum.
Richmond has campuses in two of London’s premier areas – Richmond-upon-Thames and Kensington. Many of the degrees have dual accreditation in the UK and the USA, providing worldwide recognition to our graduates.
Richmond prides itself on offering a student-centred experience, with an average class size of 20 students. On-campus accommodation is guaranteed to all students who apply and pay their deposit by July 1st preceding their year of entry. Richmond University offers study abroad opportunities at one of many partner universities around the world, in addition to full-time UK and world internship opportunities, which are an integral part of the programmes.
Graduate employment is vital and is supported by Career Services and an alumni network that spans the globe. Richmond is truly an international university, with a student population representing over 100 different countries.
- Region: American University Abroad
- Location: Richmond-upon-Thames, UK; Kensington, UK
- Campus setting: Suburban; Urban
- Type of institution: Private; American University Abroad
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 30%
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Art History; Business; Economics; Film/Cinema Studies; History; Humanities; International Relations; Journalism; Liberal Arts; Management; Marketing; Political Science; Psychology
- Full list of majors available: http://www.richmond.ac.uk/undergraduate-programmes/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Additional financial aid information: Merit-based scholarship as long as good academic standing is maintained
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): £15,910-£20,050 (home/EU students); £21,160-£25,300 (international students); $45,400-$53,200 (USD paying students)
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- The New School
- The American University of Paris
- New York University (NYU)
- Hult International Business School
- John Cabot University