San Jose City College
San Jose City College (SJCC) is a community college in the heart of Silicon Valley, California.
Students come from around the world to study in modern facilities with distinguished faculty. Students learn from a comprehensive curriculum in small classes and enjoy a vibrant campus and city life.
SJCC prides itself on providing a safe and nurturing environment for students to succeed. Support includes language support, tutoring, academic & transfer counseling, immigration assistance, and cultural events. Student can also develop leadership skills by working on campus and interning off campus with companies like Google, Facebook, and Apple.
- Admissions email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University website: https://www.sjcc.edu/future-students/international-students
- Region: West
- Location: San Jose, California
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public, Community college
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 98%
- Average ACT score: N/A
- Average SAT score: N/A
- Test optional?: Yes
- Common Application accepted?: No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Arts, Astronomy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, Geography, History, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, Journalism, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Music, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Urban Planning, Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: https://www.sjcc.edu/academics/degrees-certificates-and-employment/degrees-certificates
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $22,138
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NJCAA