Founded in 1870, St. John's is a Catholic and Vincentian university that prepares students for personal and professional success in today's global society.
The Princeton Review and other top rankings consistently recognize the University's outstanding academics, dynamic internship and volunteer opportunities, focus on student life, and exciting study abroad offerings. Our quality springs from an institutional vision of excellence and service.
Students come from 47 states and 116 countries. St. John’s has three residential New York City campuses; international campuses in Rome, Italy, and Paris, France; and study abroad locations in Seville, Spain, and elsewhere around the world.
- Admissions email address: email@example.com
- University website: http://www.stjohns.edu/admission-aid/international-admission
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Queens, New York
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College; Specialist Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 53%
- Average ACT score: 22
- Average SAT range: 1021-1600
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Economics; Management; Marketing
- Full list of majors available: http://www.stjohns.edu/academics/programs-and-majors
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $55,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Women's Cross Country; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Men's Lacrosse; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball