Susquehanna University, in Selinsgrove Pennsylvania, is a selective, residential, national liberal arts college focused on an undergraduate education integrating the liberal arts and preparation for professions and careers.
There are more than 60 majors and minors to choose from that lead to the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Music degrees. All students have an international experience. Accreditations include AACSB International (business), NASM National Association of Schools of Music, and Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
In addition, we are a member of the Annapolis Group, an organization of the leading national independent liberal arts colleges. The campus is located about one hour’s drive from Harrisburg and within 3 hours of major cities like New York, Washington, DC, and Philadelphia.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
- Campus setting: Rural
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT range: 22-28
- Average SAT range: 1510-1810
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Art History; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Dance; Economics; Education; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Labour/Industrial Relations; Languages; Liberal Arts; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Medical Sciences; Military Sciences; Museum Studies; Music; Neuroscience; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: http://www.susqu.edu/academics/majors-and-minors
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $59,750
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Men's Lacrosse; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis