Temple is a comprehensive public research university located in the vibrant city of Philadelphia.
Among the 140 undergraduate degree programs available, US News and World Report ranks the Tyler School of Art #13 and the Fox School of Business #58 in the nation. All international freshman applicants are considered for merit scholarships which range from $5,000 per year to Full Tuition.
Visit admissions.temple.edu/international or email at email@example.com for more information.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public; Specialised Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 64%
- Average ACT range: 22-27
- Average SAT range: 1510-1840 (with writing included)
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Architecture; Art History; Arts; Biology; Biomedical Engineering; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Criminal Justice; Dance; Design; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Geography; Geology; History; Journalism; Languages; Liberal Arts; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Music; Neuroscience; Nursing; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Health; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion; Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: http://bulletin.temple.edu/academic-programs/
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $35,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Fencing; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Gymnastics; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Rowing; Women's Rowing; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball