TCU is ranked among the top national universities and offers the opportunities of a large university and close mentoring of a smaller college.
Total enrollment is 10,500 (9,000 undergraduates). Students conduct research alongside some of the nation’s top professors. Our culture focuses on leadership and ethics, while respecting a range of personal and religious views.
Nearly all campus buildings have been renovated or newly built, including state-of-the-art recreational facilities and dormitories. School spirit is contagious and students love cheering for our NCAA Division 1 sports teams.
TCU is located in Fort Worth, ranked the #1 US city for finding a job (wallethub.com), abundant with internship opportunities. Dallas/Fort Worth is the nation’s 4th largest metropolitan area, and TCU is 35 minutes from D/FW International Airport.
- Region: South
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 43%
- Average ACT range: 25-30
- Average SAT range: 1650-1920
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Art History; Arts; Astronomy; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Design; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Geography; Geology; History; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Liberal Arts; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Military Sciences; Music; Neuroscience; Nursing; Nutrition; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion
- Full list of majors available: http://www.admissions.tcu.edu/Academics/Areas-of-Study
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarships
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $57,500
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Women's Rifle; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- Trinity College
- Boston University
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Southern California