UCLA Summer Sessions allows international students to enroll in UCLA credit-bearing courses and receive an official UCLA transcript. We have 3 unique offerings for visiting international high school and college students.
Academic Courses - We offer 600+ courses in various academic subjects, taken alongside actual UCLA students.
Summer Institutes - Hands-on learning experiences that combine themed co-curricular experiences with UCLA coursework.
Summer College Immersion Program - Our custom immersion program provides high school students the opportunity to take 1 - 2 UCLA courses and hand-selected workshops about college life.
- Region: West
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 100%
- Test optional?: Yes
- Common Application accepted?: No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Art History, Arts, Astronomy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, History, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Meteorology, Music, Neuroscience, Nutrition, Oceonography, Palaeontology, Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Public Relations/Affairs, Social Work, Sociology, Theology/Religion, Urban Planning, Urban Studies, Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: http://www.admission.ucla.edu/prospect/coll_sch.htm
- Estimated cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): Approximately $6500 for 6 week programs
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football, Men's Athletics / Track and Field, Women's Athletics / Track and field, Men's Baseball, Women's Softball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Women's Bowling, Men's Cross Country, Women's Cross Country, Men's Fencing, Women's Field Hockey, Men's Football / Soccer, Women's Football / Soccer, Men's Golf, Women's Golf, Men's Gymnastics, Women's Gymnastics, Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Ice Hockey, Men's Lacrosse, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Rowing, Women's Rowing, Women's Rugby, Men's Swimming and Diving, Women''s Swimming and Diving, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Men's Volleyball, Women's Volleyball, Men's Water Polo, Women's Water Polo, Men's Wrestling, Women's Wrestling