International students choose the University of Delaware (UD) for its location, prestigious academic programs, and successful alumni.
We are an East Coast Classic—a historic campus cited by The Washington Post as a top destination—that is located at the very center of the U.S., within driving distance of New York City, Washington D.C., and Boston.
The University of Delaware is a Tier 1 Research Institution and is internationally known for its programs in Chemical Engineering, Business, Art Conservation, Environmental Sciences and more. Explore our more than 150 academic programs to find the right fit for you.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT score: 27
- Average SAT score: 1295
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Agriculture; Anthropology; Archaeology; Area Studies; Art History; Arts; Biology; Biomedical Engineering; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Design; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Gender Studies; Genetics; Geography; Geology; History; Hospitality, Travel & Tourism; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Liberal Arts; Linguistics; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Meteorology; Museum Studies; Music; Neuroscience; Nursing; Nutrition; Oceanography; Philosophy; Political Science; Physiology; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Sociology; Theology/Religion; Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: http://www.udel.edu/apply/undergraduate-admissions/major-finder/
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $50,597
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I