The University of Evansville is home to approximately 1,976 undergraduates from 44 states and 55 countries.
We have more than 80 undergraduate areas of study and 120+ student organizations. At the University of Evansville, we value the courage it takes to collaborate. That’s why we provide a network of support and an environment where questions are encouraged, taking risks is natural, and failure is just part of the learning curve. In fact, we made it part of UE’s curriculum—not only to foster innovation, but also to cultivate bold thinking.
Because at UE, we shape powerful and enduring change. We are changemakers.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 69.5%
- Average ACT range: 23-29
- Average SAT range: 990-1220
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Archaeology, Art History, Arts, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, History, International Relations, Journalism, Languages, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Music, Neuroscience, Nursing, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Relations/Affairs, Sociology, Theology/Religion
- Full list of majors available: https://www.evansville.edu/majors/
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $54,010
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Wrestling