The University of Southern California, in partnership with the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and Bocconi University, have created an unparalleled opportunity to study international business.
Each school is renowned for its academic excellence, scholarship and international network.
The World Bachelor in Business programme allows students to gain admission to all three schools and study at each campus for one year. Students ultimately select the campus they would like to complete their fourth year.
Students earn a BSc in Business Administration degree from each school.
- Region: California; American University Abroad
- Location: Los Angeles, California; Bocconi, Italy; Hong Kong
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; American University Abroad
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 10%
- Average ACT score: 32
- Average SAT score: 2130 (with writing included)
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Business
- Full list of majors available: http://wbb.usc.edu/curriculum/
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $67,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Men's Rowing; Women's Rowing; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Men's Volleyball; Women's Volleyball; Men's Water Polo; Women's Water Polo; Men's Wrestling