- Fulbright Awards
- Study in the USA
- News & Events
- Resources For
What photo best captures American university life on your campus?
Enter Fulbright's photo contest, and you could help encourage future UK students to study in the US -- and have the chance to win £100!
The US-UK Fulbright Commission and Education USA would like to invite you to participate in this annual photo contest as part of our efforts to promote US-UK exchange. Show us what American college life looks like on your campus. Is it a photo of class, friends, studying, sports, arts - all of the above? Be creative, and have fun! (Oh, and remember to keep it appropriate).
1. Academic- In the classroom, lab, lecture hall, or library.
2. Dorm Life
3. Club & Activities
4. Geography- Show us where you are in the US
Prize: Beyond the satisfaction you will surely receive for supporting US-UK relations and helping a UK counterpart have a clearer understanding of US study, what else can you gain from this contest? Glad you asked - the winner of the contest will have their photo featured on the US-UK Fulbright Commission's website. The winner will also receive £100.
Eligibility: UK citizens who have completed or are currently completing a full university degree in the US, or any student who has studied in the US for a semester/year as part of a degree from a UK university, is eligible. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Only one submission per category (up to a total of four submissions) is permissible per person. Only the submissions that have an accompanying completed publication consent form will be eligible.
THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THE 25 APRIL 2014 AT 11:59 AM.
How to submit your photo:
1) You may submit up to four photos total. You may only submit one photo per category.
2) Download a copy of the publication consent form and fill it out.
2) When you make your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
a. your full name.
b. the university you attended, & the dates you attended.
c. the attached photo(s)
d. a short description of what is happening in the picture(s) to use as a caption on our website and Flickr page. Also, be sure to say what category the photo(s) is for.
d. the completed publication consent form.
1. Academics Winner - (Abbey, University of Miami)
2. Dorm Life Winer - (James, University of New Mexico)
3. Club & Activites Winner - (Peter, University of Oregon)
4. Geography Winner - (Shelly, Illinois State University)