- Fulbright Awards
- Study in the USA
- News & Events
- Resources For
What photo best captures American university life on your campus?
Enter Fulbright's photo contest, and you could help encourage future UK students to study in the US -- and have the chance to win £100!
The US-UK Fulbright Commission and Education USA would like to invite you to participate in this annual photo contest as part of our efforts to promote US-UK exchange. Show us what American college life looks like on your campus. Is it a photo of class, friends, studying, sports, arts - all of the above? Be creative, and have fun! (Oh, and remember to keep it appropriate).
1. Academic- In the classroom, lab, lecture hall, or library.
2. Dorm Life
3. Club & Activities
4. Geography- Show us where you are in the US
Prize: Beyond the satisfaction you will surely receive for supporting US-UK relations and helping a UK counterpart have a clearer understanding of US study, what else can you gain from this contest? Glad you asked - the winner of the contest will have their photo featured on the US-UK Fulbright Commission's website. The winner will also receive £100.
Eligibility: UK citizens who have completed or are currently completing a full university degree in the US, or any student who has studied in the US for a semester/year as part of a degree from a UK university, is eligible. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Only one submission per category (up to a total of four submissions) is permissible per person. Only the submissions that have an accompanying completed publication consent form will be eligible.
Submission deadline: 24 April 2015
Check out last year's winners!
1. Academics Winner - (Fiona, The University of Virginia)
2. Dorm Life Winner - (Jordan, University of South Carolina)
3. Club & Activites Winner - (Blake, Standford University)
4. Geography Winner - (James, Montana State University)
How to submit your photo:
1) You may submit up to four photos total. You may only submit one photo per category.
2) Download a copy of the publication consent form and fill it out.
3) When you make your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
a. your full name.
b. the university you attended, & the dates you attended.
c. the attached photo(s)
d. a short description of what is happening in the picture(s) to use as a caption on our website and Flickr page. Also, be sure to say what category the photo(s) is for.
d. the completed publication consent form.
e. the subject line: "EducationUSA Photo Contest Spring 2015 Entry"