By supporting the US‐UK Fulbright Commission, you honour the history and purpose of the Fulbright programme, and ensure that Fulbrighters will continue to exchange their knowledge for the next 70 years and beyond.

The most tax‐efficient way to donate is in your home currency. Please select the most appropriate option below. Any questions? Send us an email

Donations from UK taxpayers

Donations from UK taxpayers are eligible for Gift Aid and are made to the Fulbright Foundation, established by the US-UK Fulbright Commission as a registered UK charity (number 328571).

  • Online: via the Charities Aid Foundation
  • By post: complete our direct debit mandate (recurring gifts only) and return to Amy Austin at the US-UK Fulbright Commission, Unit 302, 3rd Floor Camelford House, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP 

You can use Gift Aid to boost the value of your donation by as much as 25p for every £1 that you give. Gift Aid allows us to recover the basic rate income tax paid on any gift. You can qualify for this so long as you are a UK taxpayer and have paid enough UK Income or Capital Gains Tax to cover all of your charitable donations (please note that other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT do not qualify).

Donations from US taxpayers

Donations from US taxpayers are tax deductible and can be made to the Fulbright US-UK Foundation, our not-for-profit 501(c)(3)organisation.

  • Online: via PayPal
  • By mailing a check to The Fulbright US UK Foundation, 3701 Sacramento Street #436, San Francisco, CA 94118
  • By bank transfer. Please contact us for further details

If you are a dual US/UK taxpayer you can donate via the CAF American Donor Fund where you may be able to claim Gift Aid in the UK, increasing the value of your donation by 25%, claim UK higher rate tax relief and get a tax deduction in the U.S. Please contact us for more information.