LLM Fair 2021
Interested in developing your law career? 40 top US law schools will be waiting to meet you and showcase their LLM programmes.
The LLM Fair 2021 will offer an unparalleled opportunity for you to meet with US admissions reps and explore LLM degree options in the US. This free event will take place online.
Register now for your place
Registration for LLM Fair 2021 is now open! Register here.
This event is perfect for you if:
- You are a working lawyer interested in deepening your practice in a specific area of the law
- You are on a training contract or LPC/SQE and want to specialise your knowledge or make yourself more competitive for training contracts or jobs
- You are a LLB student or GDL student interested in a master's degree before or after your LPC/SQE or BPTC
Please note, this fair is for LLM degrees, which is a master's qualification. Law degrees are only offered at a postgraduate level in the USA.
- Date: Tuesday, 30 November
- Time: 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Law schools attending
See here for the event programme, with details of each law school's LLM options, scholarships and contact info.
Law schools attending include:
- American University Washington College of Law
- Boston University School of Law
- Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Columbia Law School
- Duke University School of Law
- Emory University School of Law
- The George Washington School of Law
- Indiana University, Maurer School of Law
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Loyola University Chicago
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
- New York University School of Law
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- St. John's University School of Law
- Stetson University College of Law
- Suffolk University Law School
- Texas A&M School of Law
- Tufts University, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- Tulane University School of Law
- UC Berkeley School of Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- UC Hastings College of the Law
- UCLA School of Law
- University of Chicago Law School
- University of Colorado Law School
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- University of Georgia School of Law
- University of Kansas School of Law
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota Law School
- University of Nevada Las Vegas - William S. Boyd School of Law
- University of New Hampshire, Franklin Pierce School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of San Francisco
- USC Gould School of Law
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Wake Forest University School of Law
LLM degrees & postgraduate study in the US
For general information about postgraduate study in the US, visit our website’s guide to US applications, which provides detailed information walking through all steps of applying for US study, including choosing a university, preparing an application, and finding funding.
Get more more information on LLM degrees in our choosing section.
We also have detailed information about the Fulbright Awards for postgraduate study, which can help pay for the first year of study in the US, among many other benefits.
We hold several PostgradUSA webinars throughout the year, as well as in-person seminars when we are able. Visit our events page for further information on all our upcoming events.