LLM Webinar Series 2021 - LLM Programme Types
Learn about studying an LLM degree in the US! This webinar offers an overview of the different types of LLM programmes available.
- Types of LLM that exist in the US
- LLM programme types (e.g. int'l business, tax, etc.)
- Institution types
The following LLM programme representatives will present during this webinar:
- Oleg Kobelev, Duke Law School
- Hannah Kuether, University of Minnesota Law School
- Sarah Gonzales, University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV) - William S. Boyd School of Law
The facilitators of the event will be:
- Betti Delevi - Adviser from EducationUSA Turkey (Istanbul)
- Boglarka Falussy - Adviser from EducationUSA Hungary (Veszprem)
This webinar is part of a series leading up to our virtual LLM Fair.
- Date: Wednesday, 20 October
- Time: 5:30pm
- Registration: Required
Please register for the webinar here.
We advise that you enter the webinar portal a few minutes before the webinar is due to begin.
You must register in advance of the event. Capacity is limited, and registration does not guarantee entry.
LLM degrees & postgraduate study in the US
For general information about postgraduate study in the US, visit our website’s guide to US applications, which provides detailed information walking through all steps of applying for US study, including choosing a university, preparing an application, and finding funding.
Get more more information on LLM degrees in our choosing section.
We also have detailed information about the Fulbright Awards for postgraduate study, which can help pay for the first year of study in the US, among many other benefits.