Virtual UK Summer School Fair 2021
Is it your dream to travel, but you've never been outside the US? An international summer school exchange to the UK could be for you.
A summer school is a great stepping stone to discovering new opportunities abroad. Universities around the world host summer schools for international students, where you can experience a new culture, gain a greater sense of independence, and decide if international exchange is for you.
Our free fair, brought to you by the US-UK Fulbright Commission and USA Study Abroad, introduces summer schools available in the UK, tips on how to access these opportunities and information about scholarships.
- Date: Tuesday, 2 November 2021
- Time: 11AM - 1PM Eastern Time
- Location: Online (details to be sent to registered attendees by email ahead of the event)
Register for this event
Register here to get your free ticket for the Summer School Fair.
About the event
- Learn about scholarships available for the US-UK Fulbright Summer Institutes Programme, along with some top tips on making a competitive application
- Hear from US students who have attended a summer school in the UK, and have the opportunity to ask them questions
- Visit UK University virtual booths and speak with admissions reps
Ashleigh Brown-Grier, founder and CEO of International HBCU Xchange, Inc., will speak about her experience as a Fulbrighter, and what motivates her to encourage students from HBCUs to seek international exchange. Discover our event schedule.
Who will be at the UK Summer School Fair?
The following Fulbright UK Summer Institutes will be attending:
- Aberystwyth University
- University of Bristol
- Glasgow School of Art and University of Strathclyde Glasgow
Summer Schools at other UK Universities will also be attending:
Visit International HBCU Xchange Inc. who are committed to providing knowledge and awareness about international exchange opportunities.
Exclusively for advisors: find out how you can support your students in applying for Fulbright scholarship opportunities, by speaking with a representative from the Institute of International Education (IIE).