American universities overseas

You can also get an American university education outside of the USA.

Lots of US universities have campuses overseas, and there are some international institutions that follow an American model of higher education, like Richmond, The American International University in London.

There is no official list of US universities overseas, but the following resources can help you find a few:

There is no guarantee all of these institutions offer graduate programmes.