University registration for USA College Day is now closed for 2021.
- Date: Saturday 25th September 2021
- Venue: Online
- Time (BST): 1-5pm
Now in its 44th year, USA College Day is the oldest and largest fair of its kind in Europe, attracting visitors from across the UK and more than 170 universities from the US. The event is a collaboration between the US-UK Fulbright Commission and EducationUSA.
College Day is a great way to reach thousands of prospective UK students at one time. The UK is consistently the top European sender of students to US universities. Over 11,000 British students were enrolled at American universities in 2018-19 and over the last 10 years, the number of UK students studying in the US has increased by 25%.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to recruit within the UK!
Benefits to US HEIs
- Promotion to thousands of students, parents and counsellors throughout the UK
- Your school details included in our US university search tool accessed year-round
- Your admissions video added to the USA College Day 2021 playlist on our YouTube channel
- Access to an extensive and detailed UK high school database with counsellor contact details
- Opportunity to participate in webinars and boost brand recognition during the event
*Please note that under GDPR regulations, the US-UK Fulbright Commission is unable to share student data with US institutions. It is the responsibility of each institution to connect with interested students during the fair by providing their own mailing list sign up link and sharing this with students directly. See here for full terms and conditions.
Who can register?
Priority allocation of places will be given to accredited higher education institutions that are based in the USA. US institutions abroad and short-term programmes are welcome to express their interest in attending by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be notified in late summer if spaces are available.
Alumni, current students and/or faculty currently in the UK are welcome to represent their institution if materials and training are supplied. However, we do advise that an admissions officer represent the institution where possible.
In all cases, final registration approval will be determined at the discretion of the US-UK Fulbright Commission and EducationUSA UK.
How do I register my university as an exhibitor?
Just follow these three steps:
- To register your university, please complete the online registration form
- Await approval and invoice from email@example.com
- Submit your payment to confirm your place at the fair.
This is a very popular fair, so we encourage you to register now to avoid disappointment. We are pleased to offer an affordable price to US universities again this year. UK fairs typically charge £2,000-3,000, but we make every effort to keep to keep this figure down for university exhibitors as we understand the financial and time costs incurred by attending our fair.
- Extended regular registration period (7 June - 20 August): £270 GBP
- Late registration period (21 August - 11 September): £350 GBP
Enhanced booth listing
New for 2021, we are offering an enhanced booth listing option at Virtual USA College Day. An enhanced booth listing will increase the size of your booth display and make your college’s booth appear at the top of the university search during the fair.
Enhanced booth listings are limited and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. If you are interested in having an enhanced booth listing and want more information, including pricing, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.